* This is a downloadable PDF Tutorial for the ShaBangles Project. The PDF will not be emailed to you. It will be available from a button during the checkout process. Follow the instructions below for downloading the PDF. *
Coil, bend, and wind wire into amazing bangle bracelets.Craft this artful whirlwind of light and texture using Lisa NivenKelly's sculptural wire techniques. Skill level: Intermediate
Must be proficient at all beginning wirework techniques. If you need a refresher on making basic loops or coiling, please check out our FREE classes "Coiling Wire by Hand
".Materials NeededTools Needed
Instructions for Downloading the PDF
If you forgot to download your PDFduring the checkout process, you can still download it using the following steps:
- Add the PDF Tutorial to your Cart.
- Login and Checkout to Purchase the PDF and any other items in your cart.
- On the last page of Checkout, you will see a "download" button near the bottom of the page.
- Click on the "download" button and the PDF file will open in your browser (possibly in another tab if you use tabs in your browsing).
- Hit the SAVE button (typically an icon of a disc) in the browser to save this PDF to your computer (see screenshot below).
Screenshot of PDF in browser
- Login to your account.
- Click on the "My Account" link in the header.
- Under the "Previous Orders" section, find the order containing your PDF purchase and click on the "View" button.
- Towardsthe bottom of the order detail page you'll see a green "download"button. Click on the button and follow steps 4-5 above to save your PDFinstructions.
Click here. It's free!
This item does not have any reviews yet. Be the first!