* This is a downloadable PDF Tutorial for the Wire Woven Bezel Project. The PDF will not be emailed. You will be prompted to print it during the checkout process. See the instructions below for downloading the PDF. *
Lisa updates the ancient technique of weaving by adapting it to wire. The result is a bezel that expertly cages a sparkly Swarovski Crystal Rivoli. Learn to create two wire woven bezels, one simple and unadorned and one embellished with crystals andseed beads. The result? Two beautiful pendants that are ready to wear!Skill Level: Intermediate to AdvancedMaterials Needed
*The finish on the Rivoli is sometimes sensitive, so I recommend pre-oxidizing your wire rather than dipping the piece in antiquing solution after it is constructed..Tools NeededClick here
to purchase pliers and wire cutters.
- Leather Tipped Ring Clamp (this is necessary to hold warp wires while weaving)
- Chain Nose Pliers
- Round Nose Pliers
- Flush Cutter
- Ruler or soft tape measure
Instructions for Downloading the PDF
If you forgot to download your PDF during the checkout process, you can still download it using the following steps:
- Add the PDF Tutorial to your Cart.
- Login and Checkout to Purchase the PDF and any other items in your cart.
- On the last page of Checkout, you will see a "download" button near the bottom of the page.
- Click on the "download" button and the PDF file will open in your browser (possibly in another tab if you use tabs in your browsing).
- Hit the SAVE button (typically an icon of a disc) in the browser to save this PDF to your computer (see screenshot below).
Screenshot of PDF in browser
- Login to your account.
- Click on the "My Account" link in the header.
- Under the "Previous Orders" section, find the order containing your PDF purchase and click on the "View" button.
- Towards the bottom of the order detail page you'll see a green "download" button. Click on the button and follow steps 4-5 above to save your PDF instructions.
Click here. It's free!
This item does not have any reviews yet. Be the first!