Silver Filled Medium Dog Tag with Heart, 24 g
- Height: 29mm (1.14")
- Width: 16mm (.63")
- Heart Height: 5mm (.20") Width: 7mm (.28") lower corner
- Thickness: 24g
- Hole fits up to 14g jump ring or wire.
- Matching solderable heart is SS587.
- If you solder Silver Filled, it will cause the silver to bubble a bit and result in a reticulated look.
- Hundreds of times thicker and more durable than Silver Plated.
- Silver Filled is a thick layer of .925 Sterling Silver mechanically bonded to copper.
- Silver Filled is 1/10 or 10% by silver weight.
- Can be oxidized and polished just like Sterling Silver.
- Filling or sanding is not recommended as it may expose the copper core.
- If you solder Silver Filled, it will cause the silver to bubble a bit and result in the reticulated look.
- Anyone who can wear Sterling Silver can wear Silver Filled without an allergic reaction.
- To pop any additional holes in this blank, we recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch, not the Hole Punch Plier.
- When punching with the Hole Punch Plier, you often need to file the back a bit. Filing might expose the copper core.
- With filled blanks, we recommend polishing with a Pro-Polish pad or tumbler.
- Do not use steel wool or sand paper on these blanks.
This item does not have any reviews yet. Be the first!