* This is a downloadable PDF Tutorial for the Wired Seeds Project. The PDF will not be emailed to you. It will be available from a button during the checkout process. Follow the instructions below for downloading the PDF. *
You willlove the simplicity of this technique, which results in impressive,multi-textured beads. String, coil, and weave seed beads on wire tomake five different beaded beads.Skill Level - For All LevelsMaterials Needed
Tools NeededClick here
- 1 spool of colored 24 gauge wire
- 1 spool of colored 20 gauge wire
- 3 colors, size 15 Japanese seed beads
- 1 color, size 11 Japanese seed beads
- 3/32" (2.4mm) mandrel to build your bead on
to view our selection of pliers and cutters
Instructions for Downloading the PDF
If you forgot to download your PDFduring the checkout process, you can still download it using the following steps:
- Add the PDF Tutorial to your Cart.
- Login and Checkout to Purchase the PDF and any other items in your cart.
- On the last page of Checkout, you will see a "download" button near the bottom of the page
- Click on the "download" button and the PDF file will open in your browser (possibly in another tab if you use tabs in your browsing)
- Hit the SAVE button (typically an icon of a disc) in the browser to save this PDF to your computer (see screenshot below)
- Login to your account
- Click on the "My Account" link in the header
- Under the "Previous Orders" section, find the order containing your PDF purchase and click on the "View" button
- Towardsthe bottom of the order detail page you'll see a green "download"button. Click on the button and follow steps 4-5 above to save your PDFinstructions
Screenshot of PDF in browser
Click here. It's Free!
This item does not have any reviews yet. Be the first!