Silver Filled 1" Washer , 5/8" ID, 24g
- Outer diameter: 25mm (1")
- Inner diameter: 16mm (.63")
- Stampable area: 5mm (.20")
- Thickness: 24g
- If you solder Silver Filled, it will cause the silver to bubble a bit and result in a reticulated look.
Silver Filled Stamping Blanks
loading the player....
- Hundreds of times thicker and more durable than Silver Plated.
- Silver Filled is a thick layer of .925 Sterling Silver mechanically bonded to copper.
- Silver Filled is 1/10 or 10% by silver weight.
- Can be oxidized and polished just like Sterling Silver.
- Filling or sanding is not recommended as it may expose the copper core.
- If you solder Silver Filled, it will cause the silver to bubble a bit and result in the reticulated look.
- Anyone who can wear Sterling Silver can wear Silver Filled without an allergic reaction.
- To pop any additional holes in this blank, we recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch, not the Hole Punch Plier.
- When punching with the Hole Punch Plier, you often need to file the back a bit. Filing might expose the copper core.
This item does not have any reviews yet. Be the first!