Are you new to stamping? Take a breath. We have combined the necessary materials right here (from stamp set to pro-polish pads). Don't be afraid to use a different hammer or bench block or stamp set than the one we have suggested. We merely want to make sure that you are checking off these 10 items to begin your adventures in stamping! <!--start copy here-->
Let us select the Design Stamps by adding one of our Beaducation Design Stamp Collections
as you start out.
FREE step-by-step video class 3) Bench Block
5) Copper Sheet Metal
- Check out our selection of Bench Blocks.
- Made from high quality tool steel and ground smooth.
- Ideal surface for stamping, forging or texturing.
- Copper sheet is an important item for practicing your stamping.
- Check out our Copper Sheet Category.
- Do not forget this material for practice!
Permanent Black Marker is a quick way to darken the stamped areas of your jewelry.
- Once you color over your stamped word, just polish away with your Pro Polish Pad.
Pro Polish PadsGreat for polishing or removing oxidation or ink from your blanks. 10) Jump Rings
- These are necessary for hanging your pendants once you have punched your hole. Check out our selection of sterling, gold filled and copper rings.
- We love oval jump rings because your finished piece will hang with a lower profile and the opening of the ring will naturally be on the side making it less likely for the pendant to slip out of the ring.
- 18 gauge jump rings are perfect for your 1.25mm punched holes.
- 16 gauge jump rings are perfect for your 1.8mm punched holes.
FREE Introduction to Chainmail class to learn how to properly open and close your rings.Optional: Stamped Metal Jewelry by Lisa Niven Kelly
Optional: Design Stamps
- For more stamping ideas, check out Lisa's bestselling book, Stamped Metal Jewelry.
- Step-by-step instructions on 10 projects!
- Learn to layer, rivet, texture and oxidize your stamped jewelry.
- Link stamped components with flat wire and wire wrapping.
- Create charms and incorporate stamped links into your beaded projects.
Collections as you start out.
This item does not have any reviews yet. Be the first!