Collapsed Stamping Blanks
- Lightweight, easy to stamp, requires lighter hammer strike and does not tarnish.
- We recommend using a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
- May arrive with minor surface scratches that may require polishing.
- Not intended for stamping on both sides as it will show through.
- Because Aluminum is soft, it is best to finish these pieces as matte (using Steel Wool ) so they will not show scratches.