2.6mm Swarovski Flat Back Crystals, Ruby / Dark Pink, Pack of 20
- Swarovski crystal flat back rhinestone size SS9.
- Pack of 20.
- 2.6mm in diameter.
- Setting Swarovski Flat Back Crystals into Metal -
- To set a flat back crystal into metal, use one of our Crystal Setters.
- First stamp the setter into the metal to create a divot (the 3.8mm size only indents well into soft metals like pewter or aluminum).
- Dab a little glue in the divot. We like to use Hypo Cement.
- Use a tool like the Crystal Ninja Katana or Tanto (lifesaver!) to pick up the flat back and place it in the divot.
- After gluing, let it sit for at least 12 hours before wearing.
I purchased these to add to the stitched edge heart pendant/charm. They fit perfectly in the circle on the heart and I can pick the birthstone to go with the name on the heart. Easy to place with just a little jewelers glue.
These or gorgeous crystals. The color is vivid. I look forward to using them with the topaz crystals, because I think these two colors are stunning together. To set these, I plan on using the new flat back crystal setter stamp and the hypo cement glue.
Super sweet for that extra sparkle to my pieces.
Super tiny and super cute. only problem is it has a lot of pink and doesnt really look "ruby" to me. doesnt work for jan/july birthstone.
The Owl and Magnolia - Carla
More of a purple red. Siam is an orangey red. i like them both.
Beautiful and great quality! Love!
So sparkly and pretty. Can't wait to use them on Christmas ornaments!
One of my favorite colors!