2.6mm Swarovski Flat Back Crystals, Aquamarine, Pack of 20
- Swarovski crystal flat back size SS9.
- Pack of 20.
- 2.6mm in diameter.
- Setting Swarovski Flat Back Crystals into Metal -
- To set a flat back crystal into metal, use one of our Crystal Setters.
- First stamp the setter into the metal to create a divot (the 3.8mm size only indents well into soft metals like pewter or aluminum).
- Dab a little glue in the divot. We like to use Hypo Cement.
- Use a tool like the Crystal Ninja Katana or Tanto (lifesaver!) to pick up the flat back and place it in the divot.
- After gluing, let it sit for at least 12 hours before wearing.
Love the color of these and they are priced at a great value. Works well for my birthstone projects.
These crystals are so pretty in person! Use the crystal setter with these. They fit perfect! The ideas for these are limitless. I bought every color crystal, this one is one of my favorites!
These crystals add an elegant touch to stamped work from a teeny spot to a cool grouping. Get the crystal setter to make it easy! I love this color in particular but all are excellent.
Super sweet for that extra sparkle to my pieces.
Super tiny and super cute
Prettiest little crystals ever.
Beautiful and great quality! Love!
I love these in snowflakes to make the image pop.
Beautiful light blue
So pretty and sparkly! I used them on the snowflake ornaments to make a winter wonderland. :)
Just the most perfect little sparkles!
Works beautifully on my blue Christmas ornaments.
These are perfect to use in the 3mm bezel cups, and also great using the crystal setter punch.
These are amazing and versatile for so many designs!