2.6mm Swarovski Flat Back Crystals, Sapphire, Pack of 20
- Swarovski crystal flat back rhinestone size SS9.
- Pack of 20.
- 2.6mm in diameter.
- Setting Swarovski Flat Back Crystals into Metal -
- To set a flat back crystal into metal, use one of our Crystal Setters.
- First stamp the setter into the metal to create a divot (the 3.8mm size only indents well into soft metals like pewter or aluminum).
- Dab a little glue in the divot. We like to use Hypo Cement.
- Use a tool like the Crystal Ninja Katana or Tanto (lifesaver!) to pick up the flat back and place it in the divot.
- After gluing, let it sit for at least 12 hours before wearing.
Super sweet for that extra sparkle to my pieces.
Super tiny and super cute
The Owl and Magnolia - Carla
Perfect blue color. I was looking for a crystal to represent the September birth stone and am very pleased with this. I will be making a family necklace using these crystals and the 2.6 and 1.8 mm crystal setters.
Beautiful and great quality! Love!
A beautiful deep blue. The crystals shine and sparkle in the light so well.
Great for September birthdays or just a great blue.
My favorite color in these crystals! So sparkly and beautiful.