2.6mm Swarovski Flat Back Crystals, Peridot, Pack of 20
- Swarovski crystal flat back rhinestone size SS9.
- Pack of 20.
- 2.6mm in diameter.
- Setting Swarovski Flat Back Crystals into Metal -
- To set a flat back crystal into metal, use one of our Crystal Setters.
- First stamp the setter into the metal to create a divot (the 3.8mm size only indents well into soft metals like pewter or aluminum).
- Dab a little glue in the divot. We like to use Hypo Cement.
- Use a tool like the Crystal Ninja Katana or Tanto (lifesaver!) to pick up the flat back and place it in the divot.
- After gluing, let it sit for at least 12 hours before wearing.
Super sweet for that extra sparkle to my pieces.
Super tiny and super cute
The Owl and Magnolia - Carla
These are so cute, they bring just that extra little sparkle to your piece.
Best birth stone to have!
Beautiful and great quality! Love!