Aluminum Tree Blank, 83mm (3.27") x 71mm (2.8"), 14 Gauge
- 83mm (3.27") x 71mm (2.8")
- Thickness: 14 gauge
- This blank has a protective plastic film on both sides.
- The points on this tree are a bit sharp, consider sanding them or filing them a bit to round them out.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
I have previously used your other aluminum tree blanks for my Christmas ornaments. When you did your end of the year sale, I couldn't help but order these at the wonderful sale price. I am thrilled with this blank and cannot wait to begin the 2020 ornaments. These are much bigger and just a gorgeous shape! Thank you for the wonderful blank!