Mrs. Poppy Metal Design Stamp, 10mm by Little Freckle
- Design measures:10mm x 9mm
- Designed in the UK by Little Freckle
- Made from 5/8" square heat-treated tool steel.
- Arrives coated in oil to prevent rusting.
- Wipe oil away with paper towel. Do not use water.
- This Stamp is Rated for Stainless Steel -
- Rated to use on all soft metals and stainless steel.
- Knives are extra hardened and none of our stamps should be used on knife blades.
Design Stamps are a bit tricky. I highly recommend you practice on some cheap metal before diving into your Sterling Silver or Gold Filled. Click here to purchase a piece of sheet to practice on.
For best results with Design Stamps, make sure there is NO padding under your Bench Block with the exception of a Sandbag, make sure you are working on a stable table, and use a hammer which weighs at least 16 ounces. We recommed a Brass Head Mallet. Feel free to hit the stamp more than once, but hold the stamp steady, making sure you don't shift at all between hits. The more confident you are with the hammer and the strength behind it, the better your impression will be.
Click the TILT & TAP STAMPING METHOD button above for more tips on working with our Design Stamps.
I love this stamp so much. Nice, detailed clean lines. Fluid movement. I think I'm going to have to get the others too.
Love, love this stamp. Very sharp clear impression. Easy to stamp.
So sweet and beautiful with the other three version of poppies
Love the poppy
A simply beautiful floral stamp, pricey but worth it. Classy looking image, stamps crisply & looks great paired with other floral designs.
This poppy, and the others in the series are absolutely gorgeous! I bought one, but the others were out of stock. It was like Christmas when the others were available. So beautiful!