Stainless Steel, Rainbow Color Unicorn Bracelet Blank, 152mm (6") x 8.5mm (.34")
- Dimensions: 152mm (6") x 8.5mm (.34")
- Thickness: 1.2mm (approximately 16 gauge)
- High polish finish on both sides.
- We found these soft enough to bend with bracelet bending pliers and or the bending bar. The unicorn head is difficult to bend so we used the ring bending plier to help with that. Be careful when bending near the unicorn's horn. The horn is very sturdy but with force you could bend it out of place.
- Colored Stainless Steel Metal Info -
- On the rainbow stainless blanks, the color will vary from piece to piece, sometimes leaning towards blues/greens, sometimes leaning towards pinks/purples/oranges. Each one is slightly different.
- Only stamp on stainless steel with stamps that specifically mention that they will work on stainless steel.
- Stainless steel is very difficult to stamp on. Tape your blank to your bench block and consider using a 2 lb hammer.
- The colored stainless stamping blanks have a very thick plating that holds up extremely well. Do not file these blanks or you will remove the color.
- To add a light color to the impressions, we recommend using this paint pen or these enamels pens.
- We highly recommend buying a few stainless steel blanks to use as practice pieces.
- Stainless steel does contain a small amount of nickel.
Adding White to Impressions Using a Paint Pen
loading the player....
My daughter loved her bracelet! It took a bit more of a "whack" due to it being stainless, but love these blanks!