Stainless Steel Mermaid Tail Bracelet Blank, 152mm (6") x 8.5mm (.34")
- Dimensions: 152mm (6") x 8.5mm (.34")
- Thickness: 1.2mm (approximately 16 gauge)
- High polish finish on both sides.
- Stainless cuffs are much more difficult to shape than softer metals but we found these soft enough to bend with bracelet bending pliers and/or the bending bar. The mermaid tail is difficult to bend so we used the ring bending plier to help with that.
- Be careful when bending just below the tail. The metal is more narrow there and bends more easily.
- Stainless Steel Metal Info -
- Only stamp on stainless steel with stamps that specifically say they will work on stainless steel.
- Stainless steel is very difficult to stamp on because it is such a hard metal. Tape your blank to your bench block and consider using a 2 lb hammer.
- We highly recommend buying a few stainless steel blanks to use as practice pieces.
- Stainless steel does contain a small amount of nickel.
This item does not have any reviews yet.