Stainless Steel, Rainbow Color Rectangle Bar with Heart Cutout and Holes, 35mm (1.38") x 6mm (.24"), Pack of 2
Dimensions: 35mm (1.38") x 6mm (.24")
- Stampable area: 23mm (.91") x 6mm (.24")
- Thickness: 1.5mm (approximately 15 gauge)
- Hole size: 1.5mm, fits 16ga and smaller jump rings.
- Sold in pack of 2.
- Colored Stainless Steel Metal Info -
- On the rainbow stainless blanks, the color will vary from piece to piece, sometimes leaning towards blues/greens, sometimes leaning towards pinks/purples/oranges. Each one is slightly different.
- Only stamp on stainless steel with stamps that specifically mention that they will work on stainless steel.
- Stainless steel is very difficult to stamp on. Tape your blank to your bench block and consider using a 2 lb hammer.
- The colored stainless stamping blanks have a very thick plating that holds up extremely well. Do not file these blanks or you will remove the color.
- To add a light color to the impressions, we recommend using this paint pen or these enamels pens.
- We highly recommend buying a few stainless steel blanks to use as practice pieces.
- Stainless steel does contain a small amount of nickel.
Adding White to Impressions Using a Paint Pen
loading the player....
Celebrate and Create SALE! 20-50% off sitewide 11/27-11/30
This item does not have any reviews yet.