White Permanent Waterproof Ink Pen / Marker
- Perfect for adding white into stamped impressions in dark metal.
- Set of 7 colored pens sold separately.
- Shake well before using.
- Before first use, press nib down into a paper for 3-4 seconds, then press and release until ink fills the nib.
- This white ink is oil-based, permanent, fade-resistant, waterproof and dries very quickly.
- "Draw" the white ink over the area with the impressions, let it dry for about 30 seconds to a minute, then with a very light amount of rubbing alcohol on a tissue, wipe the excess off the surface. Try to just wipe the surface and not press the tissue into the impressions. After the alcohol dries, you might see some streaks of light leftover ink, just wipe clean again with a clean tissue and a very light amount of alcohol. This will leave the white ink down in the impressions.
Adding White to Impressions Using a Paint Pen
loading the player....
This worked awesomely on my rainbow stainless blanks!
I look forward to using this on my darkened copper and brass blanks.
Great pen. Still testing just to see how and where it looks best to get different effects. Wonderful for darker metals.
This pen is awesome on the black stainless steal it really makes the impressions pop.
Love this for my black stainless blanks.
I use this for my rainbow blanks and no touchy tools. Works great! I suggest holding on to the the lid/ensuring the lid is on tightly before shaking. I accidentally shook it without the lid being on securely and the marker went flying out of my hand and the tip came apart. However it was an easy fix, everything went eighth back where it was supposed to. Thankfully it didn’t break! But could have been completely avoided had I checked to ensure the lid was on securely. Anyway, I recommend this marker for rainbow and no touchy tools, works very well.
Perfect for rainbow and other color blanks
This looks great on copper and brass. It is a little work to get off the excess.