Flipping the Bird Metal Design Stamp, 6mm, by Stamp Yours
- Design Measures: 6mm x 4mm
- Made from 5/16" square heat treated tool steel.
- Stamp Yours Stamps are Rated for Stainless Steel -
- Rated to endure high volume use on all soft metals and stainless steel.
- Knives are extra hardened and none of our stamps should be used on knife blades.
- Precision engraved with a sharp face for ease of use into harder metals like stainless steel.
- Tapered to the character or design face to ensure accurate alignment.
- Made from industrial tool steel.
- Shank length is 3" long.
Design Stamps are a bit tricky. I highly recommend you practice on some cheap metal before diving into your Sterling Silver or Gold Filled. Click here to purchase a piece of sheet to practice on.
For best results with Design Stamps, make sure there is NO padding under your Bench Block with the exception of a Sandbag, make sure you are working on a stable table, and use a hammer which weighs at least 16 ounces. We recommed a Brass Head Mallet. Feel free to hit the stamp more than once, but hold the stamp steady, making sure you don't shift at all between hits. The more confident you are with the hammer and the strength behind it, the better your impression will be.
Click the TILT & TAP STAMPING METHOD button above for more tips on working with our Design Stamps.
Comical - stamps really nicely. My husband enjoyed the key chain I made for him.
What can I say...There is always a day (or two) when we just NEED this stamp! LOL
Works like a charm!
I’ve been eyeballing this stamp for a while, and finally ordered it. I make power word stamped bracelets and this stamp “works” with many of my customer’s attitudes, including mine sometimes! The detail is sharp. Just wish you offered it in a bigger size (because some days you want there to be NO QUESTION abt how you feel!)