Aluminum Four Sided Rectangle Bar, 38.1mm (1.5") x 6.4mm (.25")
- 38.1mm (1.5") x 6.4mm (.25")
- The rectangle bar is solid aluminum (not hollow) to hold up to stamping.
- Made in the USA.
- Stampable on all four sides.
- Large drilled hole to accommodate chain/cord up to 3.5mm (.14").
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
I got this to make a Christmas gift for my daughter, listing all four of her kiddos names. Easy to stamp and looks beautiful...she will love it