Stainless Steel Spinner Ring Stamping Blank, 7.85mm Wide, SIZE 7
- Width: 7.85mm (.31") with a stampable area of 4.8mm (.19")
- Thickness: 1.9mm
- Sizing can slightly vary between size 6.75-7.
- Sold individually.
- The rim is a high polish finish and the rotating inside band is slightly matte.
The rotating part of this ring is very slightly domed, so I found it best to use smaller letters like 2mm.
- Stainless Steel Metal Info -
- Only stamp on stainless steel with stamps that specifically say they will work on stainless steel.
- Stainless steel is very difficult to stamp on because it is such a hard metal. Tape your blank to your bench block and consider using a 2 lb hammer.
- We highly recommend buying a few stainless steel blanks to use as practice pieces.
- Stainless steel does contain a small amount of nickel.
Stainless Steel Spinner Rings
loading the player....
Definitely takes practice and patience, but I love this ring!