Stainless Steel Spinner Ring with Rainbow Rim Stamping Blank, 7.85mm Wide, SIZE 8
- Width: 7.85mm (.31") with a stampable area of 4.8mm (.19")
- Thickness: 1.9mm
- Sizing can slightly vary between size 7.75-8.
- Sold individually.
- The rim is a high polish rainbow finish (it's so pretty!) and the rotating inside band is slightly matte.
The rotating part of this ring is very slightly domed, so I found it best to use smaller letters like 2mm.
- Stainless Steel Metal Info -
- Only stamp on stainless steel with stamps that specifically say they will work on stainless steel.
- Stainless steel is very difficult to stamp on because it is such a hard metal. Tape your blank to your bench block and consider using a 2 lb hammer.
- We highly recommend buying a few stainless steel blanks to use as practice pieces.
- Stainless steel does contain a small amount of nickel.
Stainless Steel Spinner Rings
loading the player....
Cool little ring. I haven't gotten to stamp on it yet, but even if you didn't want to stamp on it you could wear it as is!
Awesome ring! Will take some practice to get my stamping just right, but love it!
So I love this ring and the spinner on it is wonderful, but it feels like it sized small and with it being stainless steal I do not know if it can sized up just a bit, plus it is just a tad to wide for my tastes. I will be stamping up what I bought and selling them, but I do not know if I will buy anymore.