Aluminum Square with Rounded Corners and Hole, 25mm (1"), 14 Gauge, Pack of 5
- Square: 25mm (1")
- Hole size: 3mm, fits 10 gauge and thinner jump rings.
- Thickness: 14 gauge
- Sold in a pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Great size and weight to this blank.
Another winner - all the 14 gauge aluminum stamp blanks are so nice in surface quality and easy stamping!
Perfect edition to my stamping arsenal!