Aluminum Round, Disc, Circle, 12.7mm (.50"), 14g, Pack of 5
- Diameter: 12.7mm (.50")
- Hole size: 1.8mm, fits 14g and smaller jump rings.
- Thickness: 14g
- Sold in a pack of 5.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Great size for earrings or addition to necklace. Also add to a bracelet. Love the thickness. Quality all around.
Will be getting more of them.