Aluminum Round, Disc, Circle, 32mm (1.25"), 12 Gauge, Pack of 5 - Tumbled
- Diameter: 32mm (1.25")
- Thickness: 12 gauge
- Sold in a pack of 5.
- These blanks have been tumbled and are smoother and more polished than our other raw aluminum punched blanks.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Ohhh, these are so nice! So smooth and shiny. I really like the thickness, also.
So nice to start out already super shiny and smooth! Very nice
Love the thickness of these blanks. I started out learning to stamp on 12g and am so glad beaducation carries these blanks!