Stainless Steel Circle, Disc, Round with Top Loop, 24.2mm (.95") x 20mm (.79"), 16g, Pack of 5
- Dimensions: 24.2mm (.95") x 20mm (.79")
- Thickness: 16g.
- Hole fits up to a 12g jump ring.
- High polish shine to mirror finish on one side.
- Sold in pack of 5.
- Stainless Steel Metal Info -
- Only stamp on stainless steel with stamps that specifically say they will work on stainless steel.
- Stainless steel is very difficult to stamp on because it is such a hard metal. Tape your blank to your bench block and consider using a 2 lb hammer.
- We highly recommend buying a few stainless steel blanks to use as practice pieces.
- Stainless steel does contain a small amount of nickel.
This is another great stainless steel blank. I bought these blanks, because I didn't have any stainless steel circle blanks. They are a great size and have a weighty feel. I also really love you are selling a lot of your blanks in packs of 5 now!