Stainless Steel Rectangle Bar with Holes, 39.8mm (1.5") x 8.2mm (.32"), 14g, Pack of 5
- Dimensions: 39.8mm (1.5") x 8.2mm (.32")
- Thickness:1.41mm (approximately 15 gauge).
- Holes accomodate up to 18g jump rings.
- Sold in pack of 5.
- Stainless Steel Metal Info -
- Only stamp on stainless steel with stamps that specifically say they will work on stainless steel.
- Stainless steel is very difficult to stamp on because it is such a hard metal. Tape your blank to your bench block and consider using a 2 lb hammer.
- We highly recommend buying a few stainless steel blanks to use as practice pieces.
- Stainless steel does contain a small amount of nickel.
I really love these blanks. I have never stamped on stainless steel before, so using these was my first time. I followed tips shared on a FB live and had no issues. I taped my piece to the bench and really hammered hard. I will say, I have only stamped words on these blanks. I have not tried any design stamps because I can see how they would be much harder.
I also love that the holes are pre drilled on these blanks as I do not have a power punch yet.