Stainless Steel Dachshund Dog with Heart Cutout and Top Loop, 29mm (1.14") x 15mm (.59"), 14g
- Dimensions: 29mm (1.14") x 15mm (.56")
- Thickness: 14g
- Stampable area:12mm (.47") x 5mm (.2")
- Hole accomodates up to 16g jump rings.
- Polished to a high shine, mirror finish on both sides.
- Sold individually.
- Stainless Steel Metal Info -
- Only stamp on stainless steel with stamps that specifically say they will work on stainless steel.
- Stainless steel is very difficult to stamp on because it is such a hard metal. Tape your blank to your bench block and consider using a 2 lb hammer.
- We highly recommend buying a few stainless steel blanks to use as practice pieces.
- Stainless steel does contain a small amount of nickel.
These charms are adorable and quite nice. I plan to put this one on my charm bracelet in memory of my little Dachshund. It's so nice as is that I'm not going to stamp on it after all. I like that it is finished on both sides.