Stainless Steel Ring Stamping Blank, 5mm Wide, SIZE 10
- Width: 5mm (.2")
- Thickness: 14g
- Stampable area: 4.2mm (.17")
- Size 10.
- Sold individually.
- Polished to a high shine, mirror finish.
- Stainless Steel Metal Info -
- Only stamp on stainless steel with stamps that specifically say they will work on stainless steel.
- Stainless steel is very difficult to stamp on because it is such a hard metal. Tape your blank to your bench block and consider using a 2 lb hammer.
- We highly recommend buying a few stainless steel blanks to use as practice pieces.
- Stainless steel does contain a small amount of nickel.
Stamping On Rings
loading the player....
These are a nice weighty ring. I think they are great for men. I bought this size in particular so I could practice stamping on a stainless ring to get a feeling for how hard I’ll have to hit my stamps.