Sterling Silver Ring Stamping Blank, 6mm Wide, SIZE 8
- Width: 6mm (.24")
- Thickness: 1.5mm (.06")
- Size 8
- Size, width and thickness may vary slightly, see below note.
- Inside is stamped with .925.
* Sterling Ring Note - PLEASE READ
- The prices of these rings will fluxuate with the metals market.
- This is a new vendor for these rings. The vendor we tried in February did not work out.
- These rings are handmade and the size may vary within 1/4 of a size either larger or smaller than listed. The width may also vary 1/4mm larger or smaller than what is listed. Please continue to check back and read this note as we work with our new vendor and try to get the rings more consistent.
- Because these are handmade, there is a seam in these rings. The seam is very strong and holds up to stamping great, but if you are wanting to solder on them, keep an eye out for the seam and do not overheat it. Please watch the video linked above on this product to see how to detect the seam. It's a simple thing that isn't a big deal, we just wanted to make you aware of it.
- Check out our FREE: Stamping on Rings Class.
- Do not use the ink or enamel for adding black into your letters when stamping on rings. The friction of the other fingers rubbing against the ring rubs the ink out of the impression. You should oxidize the letters with Liver of Sulfur or Jax Silver Blackener.
- If you want a lot of these rings, PLEASE plan ahead and email email@example.com. They take 5-6 weeks to produce.
Stamping On Rings
loading the player....
Beautiful, shiny, lightweight rings. Perfect for larger design stamps than the thin rings and easy to stamp on.
(See tutorials and read product details for info on correct stamp size)
I learned a valuable lesson from the tutorials that the more you stamp on these rings, the larger the size will be. So, consider this when ordering the sizes you need and how much you will be stamping on them.
Worked well when I was in a pinch - good quality!
I love how these rings are so shiny and can accent other rings you wear them with. I really like the wider width!