Aluminum Dog Bone with Heart Paw Cutout and Top Loop, 43mm (1.7") x 25mm (1"), 14g, Pack of 5
- 43mm (1.7") x 25mm (1")
- Center height: 12.7mm (.50")
- Paw cutout: 10mm (.4") x 9.2mm (.36")
- Thickness: 14g
- Hole size: 3mm (fits up to a 12g jump ring)
- Sold in a pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
These were actually picked out by a customer of mine to personalize and they are adorable! These blanks are terrific for dog tags AND I was so pleased to find that I could stamp on both sides of these blanks by taking some precautions and covering my bench block in painter's tape. There was very little evidence of stamping on both sides--- i.e. damage/blemishes on either side.
The are very popular in my shop! They are durable & stamp well! And look beautiful!
These are great!
These are very nice-great dig tags or keychains