Aluminum Arrow with Hole, 44mm (1.73") x 3.2mm (.13"), 14g, Pack of 5
- 44mm (1.73") x 10mm (.4")
- Stamping space on rectangle is 3.2mm (.13") wide.
- Thickness: 14g
- Hole is 1.8mm (fits up to a 16g jump ring).
- Sold in a pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Small, but still able to stamp on them. They go great with a charm and bead or something.
Nice size for earrings or a necklace with someones name.