Aluminum Rectangle with Heart Cutout, 51mm (2") x 13mm (.5"), 14g, Pack of 5
- Rectangle: 51mm (2") x 13mm (.5")
- Heart cut out: 6mm (.24") x 5.5mm (.22")
- Thickness: 14g
- Sold in a pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
The heart rectangles are the perfect size for key chains and necklaces. They shine up beautifully in the tumbler too.