Aluminum Chevron with Heart Cutout and Holes, 51mm (2") x 25mm (1"), 14g, Pack of 5
- Chevron: 51mm (2") x 25mm (1")
- Heart cut out: 6mm (.24")x 5.5mm (.22")
- Stampable width: 9.4mm (.37")
- Thickness: 14g
- Holes are 1.5mm (fits up to a 16g jump ring)
- Sold in a pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Celebrate and Create SALE! 20-50% off sitewide 11/27-11/30
Easy to stamp! Great for personalized pieces.
These have been great to make simple, personalized necklaces. A nice solid piece, but easy to stamp!