Aluminum Straight Edge Crescent Moon Blank, 48.6mm (1.91") x 40mm (1.57"), 18g
- 48.6mm (1.91") x 40mm (1.57")
- Thickness: 18g
- Pack of 5.
- Protective film is on the front side of this blank.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Love this blank! Easy to stamp, great size, perfect for mandala stamping and setting crystals in!
Nice size for a pendant and thick too, but not heavy.
What can I say, I love this blank. It will be fun trying to do different things with it.
This is a great design for scene stamping. Customers love the uniqueness of this for necklaces! Thank you Beaducation.