Aluminum Crescent Moon Blank, 49mm (1.93") x 32mm (1.26"), 18g, Pack of 5
- 49mm (1.93") x 32mm (1.26")
- Thickness: 18g
- Sold in pack of 5.
- Protective film is on the front side of this blank.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your alumnumun and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
These blanks are wonderful to stamp on.
Great size, easy to stamp, so versatile!