Alkeme Dog Bone with Top Loop, 41.4mm (1.63") x 26mm (1.02"), 18 Gauge, Pack of 4
- Dimensions: 41.4mm (1.63") x 26mm (1.02")
- Center height: 18mm (.71")
- Thickness: 18 gauge
- Hole size: 2.5mm, fits up to a 14g jump ring
- Sold in packs of 4.
- Deburred with smooth edges.
- Lead, cadmium and nickel free.
- Not for soldering.
Alkeme is a precision milled tin-based alloy developed by ImpressArt specially for hand-stamping. This soft metal makes it easy to stamp deep crisp impressions. The soft silver color is similar to sterling silver and the fine milled surface can be brought to a high shine or to a matte finish. The name Alkeme is a nod to the age-old alchemist who searched for ways to transmute base metals into precious silver and gold.
This item does not have any reviews yet.