Aluminum Round, Disc, Circle, 25mm (1"), 14 Gauge, Pack of 5 - Tumbled
- Diameter: 25mm (1")
- Thickness: 14 gauge
- Sold in pack of 5.
- These blanks have been tumbled and are smoother and more polished than our other raw aluminum punched blanks.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
These beautiful tumbled 1” discs pair so perfectly with CHN097, the Adjustable 2mm Box Chain Bracelet. I don’t mind paying a small amount extra for the tumbling. The thickness of 14g Aluminum gives my finished pieces a substantial feel, especially when using them for bracelet projects.