Aluminum Round, Disc, Circle, 32mm (1.25"), 14g, Pack of 5
- Diameter: 32mm (1.25")
- Thickness: 14g
- This blank has a protective plastic film on both sides.
- Sold in a pack of 5.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your alumnumun and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Nice size for a little scene. And I love the thickness! It doesn't feel 'cheap'.
These have worked well for stamping on both sides. As is always the case, the quality is excellent.
Excellent quality, light weight and versatile. They finish up nicely in the Tumbler too.
I use the for necklaces either alone or as a part of a cluster of pieces. Just the right size for scene designs.
Can’t have too many.
These aluminum blanks are so versatile. I have used them for so many things. Part of an ornament, pendants, riveted them and made them into bracelet cuffs. Looking forward to making a concho style design and riveting them onto leather cuffs!
I love the bigger aluminum blanks. This one is no exception. It's a nice, thick and affordable blank that gives me a lot of room for design.