Aluminum Circle 25mm (1") with Offset Heart Cutout , 16g, Pack of 5
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Celebrate and Create SALE! 20-50% off sitewide 11/27-11/30
This is a nice quality blank. It does cup in slightly which I'm sure is due to the heart being pressed out. Note that the outer diameter of this is 1", not the .63" as it states in the listing.