Aluminum Set of Rectangles with Half Heart Cutout, 50mm (1.97") x 12.7mm (.5"), 16g, Pack of 5
- 50mm (1.97") x 12.7mm (.5")
- Thickness: 16g
- 5 sets of matching right and left rectangles.
Here is a link to the Aluminum 16g heart, that exactly matches the cut out in these blanks.
- This blank has a protective plastic film on both sides.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your alumnumun and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
This item does not have any reviews yet.