Anatomical Heart Metal Design Stamp, 6mm, by Stamp Yours
- Design Measures: 6mm x 4mm
- Made from 3/8" square heat treated tool steel.
- This metal heart punch can be used for many themes including love, romance, biology and more!
- Stamp Yours Stamps are Rated for Stainless Steel -
- Rated to endure high volume use on all soft metals and stainless steel.
- Knives are extra hardened and none of our stamps should be used on knife blades.
- Precision engraved with a sharp face for ease of use into harder metals like stainless steel.
- Tapered to the character or design face to ensure accurate alignment.
- Made from industrial tool steel.
- Shank length is 3" long.
Design Stamps are a bit tricky. I highly recommend you practice on some cheap metal before diving into your Sterling Silver or Gold Filled. Click here to purchase a piece of sheet to practice on.
For best results with Design Stamps, make sure there is NO padding under your Bench Block with the exception of a Sandbag, make sure you are working on a stable table, and use a hammer which weighs at least 16 ounces. We recommed a Brass Head Mallet. Feel free to hit the stamp more than once, but hold the stamp steady, making sure you don't shift at all between hits. The more confident you are with the hammer and the strength behind it, the better your impression will be.
Click the TILT & TAP STAMPING METHOD button above for more tips on working with our Design Stamps.
I absolutely love the new stainless stamps your now carrying. Would love to see more. SY is an excellent brand.
I was hesitant to order this stamp, with the high price tag and all, but being a teacher and loving Anatomy, I splurged. Today the stamp showed up and I was Impressed! A nice smooth metal, with a light coat of oil; looking at the design end, I could tell it was going to be great. I quickly found a scrap blank, set it up and gave it a light tap with my 1lb hammer. A Super Crisp, Super Sharp, Super Detailed image remained. I can't wait to use this stamp on some future projects and will certainly be looking into more Stamp Yours stamps.