Aluminum Scratched Practice Circle with Top Loop, 50.7mm (2"), 16g - *No plastic film
- 12.7mm (.5")
- Thickness: 16g
- Hole size: 2.6mm (up to a 14g jump ring).
- There is NO PROTECTIVE PLASTIC FILM on this blank.
- There are scratches that can be buffed out with steel wool on these blanks.
- If you do not want to buff out the scratches, this blank makes for a great practice blank.
- This aluminum has a more matte finish than our 18g aluminum with film on one side.
I may use these for practice stamping, saving the aluminum sheet metal that I buy from Beaducation. I may also try to steel wool the scratches out and make ornaments. They are the perfect size and nice thickness.