Echinacea Flower Metal Design Stamp, 8mm - Beaducation Exact Series by Stamp Yours
- Design Measures: 8mm x 6.5mm
- Made from 3/8" square heat treated tool steel.
- This is a Beaducation Original Design.
- Our ever so popular Echinacea metal punch is a great addition to any stamped garden scene, floral bouquet, flower border and more. It can also be used as a Daisy metal punch.
- Stamp Yours Stamps are Rated for Stainless Steel -
- Rated to endure high volume use on all soft metals and stainless steel.
- Knives are extra hardened and none of our stamps should be used on knife blades.
- Precision engraved with a sharp face for ease of use into harder metals like stainless steel.
- Tapered to the character or design face to ensure accurate alignment.
- Made from industrial tool steel.
- Shank length is 3" long.
Design Stamps are a bit tricky. I highly recommend you practice on some cheap metal before diving into your Sterling Silver or Gold Filled. Click here to purchase a piece of sheet to practice on.
For best results with Design Stamps, make sure there is NO padding under your Bench Block with the exception of a Sandbag, make sure you are working on a stable table, and use a hammer which weighs at least 16 ounces. We recommed a Brass Head Mallet. Feel free to hit the stamp more than once, but hold the stamp steady, making sure you don't shift at all between hits. The more confident you are with the hammer and the strength behind it, the better your impression will be.
Click the TILT & TAP STAMPING METHOD button above for more tips on working with our Design Stamps.
I’m glad to be the first person to rate this stamp. We all know that everyone loves the echinacea flower stamp. It’s absolutely Gorgous and you guys can’t seem to keep them on the shelf. I think they’re sold before you even make them. All I can say is Thank You for collaborating with Stamp Yours to make these amazing Beaducation originals in stainless rated now!!! This flower is just a tad smaller than the larger 10.5mm echinacea, with this one being 8mm and a i think it’s perfect. There’s a lot of larger flowers out there so a variety in size is definitely nice to have. Would love to possibly see some in around the
3-5mm size just to fit on some of the stainless ring bands. I personally would buy it in a 3 & 5mm as well. There just aren’t enough flowers out there. Would love to see some day a nice calla Lilly, orchid, cherry blossoms on a branch or cherry blossoms and a separate branch to add the cherry blossom anywhere we choose. I purchased ithis one immediately once it was available. So glad to have this one and all the other new stainless rated ones and looking forward to seeing all your other Beaducation originals like the nice full round border stamps and stamps like the olive leaf branches and leafy floral designs, flourish designs and basically every other one of your designs. I stamp a lot of stainless and have been waiting for more of these. Thank you :))
Thank you beaducation for this size and quality. I was so happy finally having this beautiful echinacea stamp and I like the size a lot. As Tiffany I would also definitely buy a smaller one as well. Very sharp image and great quality.