- Makes cutting metal sheet into perfect ovals simple.
- Machined from precision ground and hardened tool steel.
- Cuts non-ferrous metals up to 12 gauge and stainless steel up to 22 gauge.
- Use a hammer weighing at least 1lb to punch out ovals.
- Shiny side of punch is the cutting edge.
- Striking side of the punch is the darker beveled edge.
- Cutter will arrive covered in a fine film of oil to prevent rust. Leave the oil on the tool.
- Includes 6” x 6” red 95 durometer urethane cutting pad valued at $28.
- Also includes Cut Lube valued at $5.
- Opening and closing screw allows for easy opening of the cutter and no metal getting stuck.
6 different oval hole sizes:
Millimeters: 30mm x 22mm, 25mm x 18mm, 24mm x 14mm, 20mm x 15mm, 20mm x 12mm, 18mm x 13mm
Check out this video on how to use the new Disc Cutter.
This item does not have any reviews yet.