Aluminum Circle / Coaster Blank, 102mm (4"), 10g
- Diameter: 102mm (4")
- Thickness: 10g
- Requires lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Has a peelable plastic film on it to protect from scratching.
- Remove film before stamping on blank.
- Back may be scratched - but the side with the laminate that you peel is perfect!
- We do not recommend soldering on aluminum.
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We have a peel and stick on cork pad, which you can add to the back of this blank to create a coaster.
- The sample with the Fan stamps, was made by our pal Harold Pritchard. Amazing right!?
Divide up a Circle Using a Circle Divider Grid for Mandala Stamping
loading the player....
This item does not have any reviews yet.