Aluminum Circle / Coaster Blank, 102mm (4"), 10g
- Diameter: 102mm (4")
- Thickness: 10g
- Requires lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Has a peelable plastic film on it to protect from scratching.
- Remove film before stamping on blank.
- Back may be scratched - but the side with the laminate that you peel is perfect!
- We do not recommend soldering on aluminum.
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We have a peel and stick on cork pad, which you can add to the back of this blank to create a coaster.
- The sample with the Fan stamps, was made by our pal Harold Pritchard. Amazing right!?
Divide up a Circle Using a Circle Divider Grid for Mandala Stamping
loading the player....
These are big and heavy! I love them. I was able to stamp Christmas carols on them to use a ornaments. I was able to get a first and second verse, along with the chorus. There was even room left over for a few design stamps.
These are substantial! I'm not sure I'll use as a coaster though, I like how Lisa framed them in her video! Something totally different!!
I have finally taken the plunge with these big discs! The size is wonderful- so much space. I cannot believe the value of these either- what a great price for this size and gauge. I plan on using these as pieces I frame for end-of-the-year teacher gifts. I am starting now, though, as this is a substantial canvas for me and will take planning!
I love the size and weight of this blank.
Haven't made my coaster sets yet but these are a very nice weight and size.
These are so much fun!! The design possibilities are endless.
I love these! They are so sturdy and thick. I think I’m going to make some Anniversary presents out of them.
I can’t wait to stamp these big and beautiful blanks!
Great size, weight, and thickness!! Cant wait to stamp it :)
I'm totally hooked! I finally took the plunge and have made several sets of Mandala Coasters, and love these! Perfect size and gauge!
Love how these look after stamping they are very large and thick you can really go crazy with these and personalize designs for coasters.