Rose Style 2 Flower Metal Design Stamp, 5mm, by Stamp Yours
- Design Measures: 5mm x 5mm
- Made from 5/16" square heat treated tool steel.
- Stamp Yours Stamps are Rated for Stainless Steel -
- Rated to endure high volume use on all soft metals and stainless steel.
- Knives are extra hardened and none of our stamps should be used on knife blades.
- Precision engraved with a sharp face for ease of use into harder metals like stainless steel.
- Tapered to the character or design face to ensure accurate alignment.
- Made from industrial tool steel.
- Shank length is 3" long.
Design Stamps are a bit tricky. I highly recommend you practice on some cheap metal before diving into your Sterling Silver or Gold Filled. Click here to purchase a piece of sheet to practice on.
For best results with Design Stamps, make sure there is NO padding under your Bench Block with the exception of a Sandbag, make sure you are working on a stable table, and use a hammer which weighs at least 16 ounces. We recommed a Brass Head Mallet. Feel free to hit the stamp more than once, but hold the stamp steady, making sure you don't shift at all between hits. The more confident you are with the hammer and the strength behind it, the better your impression will be.
Click the TILT & TAP STAMPING METHOD button above for more tips on working with our Design Stamps.
This rose stamp is GORGEOUS! It stamps beautifully using a 2lbs hammer and the tilt and tap method. The detail is unbelievable and looks just like the roses on my rose bushes. I am thrilled to see you all are carrying Stamp Yours products now, because they are a wonderful quality. I think paired with the Beaducation Originals- there are many beautiful design options.
So much detail! Goes well with my other flowers. Nice stamp!
This is one of my first ever SY stamps and it lives up to the hype. It’s very sharp so there’s absolutely no difficulty in stamping out the detail in this gorgeous rose. I hope Beaducation expands their SY offerings because they are amazing stamps!
I love how elegant and realistic this rose flower is! It leaves a clean and crisp impression! One of my new favorites. I do find however that the StampYours stamps require a little extra weight from the hammer. I use my 2lb hammer on these and it works just fine.