*** This vendor no longer carries aluminum, so once these are sold out, we will not be restocking them (7/30/20) ***
Aluminum Deco Leaf, 47.5mm (1.87") x 36.4mm (1.43"), 16g
- 47.5mm (1.87") x 36.4mm (1.43")
- Thickness: 16g
- There is no protective film on this blank.
- We also carry this shape in copper.
- Pack of 4.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
A wonderful shape that makes an awesome earrings!
This is fun as one, or split in 2! Versatile and easy to stamp!
Awesome shape, great for earrings or pendants! Inspired me to do some Arabian designs. Like it a lot!
Super cute blank with endless possibilities!
Bought these to make earrings. Love the fun shape!
These are a nice heavy gauge, hard to bend. I think the shape is interesting and fun.
Love the look of these and there’s so much creative potential.
Nice thickness w/o being to heavy. Lot's of possibilities.
This blank is such a fun shape! I love that it's aluminum because it's both easy to stamp and won't tarnish. I bought this shape to try doming it into the ring/Rita dish!