Art Deco Pattern 1 Metal Design Stamp, by Stamp Yours
- Design Measures: 6mm x 6mm
- Made from 5/16" square heat treated tool steel.
- Stamp Yours Stamps are Rated for Stainless Steel -
- Rated to endure high volume use on all soft metals and stainless steel.
- Knives are extra hardened and none of our stamps should be used on knife blades.
- Precision engraved with a sharp face for ease of use into harder metals like stainless steel.
- Tapered to the character or design face to ensure accurate alignment.
- Made from industrial tool steel.
- Shank length is 3" long.
Design Stamps are a bit tricky. I highly recommend you practice on some cheap metal before diving into your Sterling Silver or Gold Filled. Click here to purchase a piece of sheet to practice on.
For best results with Design Stamps, make sure there is NO padding under your Bench Block with the exception of a Sandbag, make sure you are working on a stable table, and use a hammer which weighs at least 16 ounces. We recommed a Brass Head Mallet. Feel free to hit the stamp more than once, but hold the stamp steady, making sure you don't shift at all between hits. The more confident you are with the hammer and the strength behind it, the better your impression will be.
Click the TILT & TAP STAMPING METHOD button above for more tips on working with our Design Stamps.
I received this great stamp today and had to play around with it straight away! Combined it with the 1,8 mm crystals inspired by your design and I am totally thrilled with it. Great quality, too! Money well spent....thank you!
Be prepared to want them all!! Practice if you haven’t used it before. Needs a softer strike as it is so sharp.
Great quality stamp! Love the design!!!
I love this stamp! It is so sharp and fun to use. I want more stamps by Stamp Yours!!!
This is such a beautiful stamp, and so versatile!