ImpressArt Stamp Enamel Marker Pen, Green
- Acrylic ink used to enhance stamped impressions with shades of green.
- Run the tip of your marker over stamped impressions.
- Wipe off excess ink with a soft cloth.
- Not recommended for rings because of continuous contact with soap and rubbing.
- We sell this marker in a few other colors. Click here to check them out.
I just tried this green marker and am not crazy about it. It’s very pale, like a light aqua. I tried it on a bar stamped with trees and most of it came back off. I tried varying amounts of drying time and used a Kleenex, then tried again with a polish cloth and it was a nonstarter. Tried on a silver bar with namaste stamped on it and if I look very closely I can see a faint aqua caste to the letters, but it’s barely discernible. I imagine the black works fine.